Nemunėlio Radviliškis Evangelical Reformed Church
The first Evangelical Reformed Church in Nemunėlio Radviliškis was built in 1590 and funded by the Duke Kristupas Radvila Perkūnas (The Thunderbolt). In 1789, the building burned.
The current red-brick Neo-Romanesque church has been built in 1887–1890. The church has a memorial plaque to its restorer, the priest Martynas Kumst, who died in 1895.
The church is standing in Nemunėlio Radviliškio town, near the border with Latvia, overlooking the Nemunėlis and Apaščia river valley.
Coordinates: 56.400144, 24.770266
Photo credit: Remis art photography