Mieleišiai St. Joseph and St. Theresa of the Child Jesus Chapel
The chapel was built in 1939-1940 using a donation of Adolfas Sabaliauskas (Žalia Rūta), a canon, poet, and translator. A. Sabaliauskas was buried under the altar of the chapel in 1950. The chapel was designed by architect Jonas Kova-Kovalskis.
It is a mausoleum cemetery chapel. The cemetery chapel is added in the Register of Cultural Heritage of the Republic of Lithuania. It belongs to Papilys The Innocent Virgin Mary Church Parish and is a part of the tourist route - "Wooden Churches and Chapels of Biržai Region".
Coordinates: 56.115809, 24.884573