Papilys Evangelical Reformed Church
The Evangelical Reformed Church of Papilys is one of the oldest Evangelical reformed parish in Lithuania mentioned in sources from 1593. For one of the most important patrimonies of the Dukes of Biržai-Dubingiai, Radvila family, Papilys is the birthplace of the Duke Jonušas Radvila.
The current church was built in 1785. Partially destroyed during the Second World War, the church was rebuilt thanks to efforts of the priest Mykolas Frankas in 1947.
Coordinates: 56.118909, 25.003722