Jasiuliškiai St. Antony Chapel
Jasiuliškiai St. Antony Chapel stands in the operating cemetery of Jasiuliškės village, Vabalninkas Eldership, Biržai District. It was built in 1736.
The chapel belongs to Vabalninkas the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church Parish and is a part of the tourist route - "Wooden Churches and Chapels of Biržai Region".
In the chapel, services are held only twice a year: in June during St. Antony Feast and on November 1st - during All Saints Day. The chapel is also open on funerals of community members.
In 1997 the chapel was added in to the Register of Cultural Value of the Republic of Lithuania.
Coordinates: 56.02536, 24.713133