The Guardian Angels Church is located in Biržai District, Geidžiūnai village, 10 km south of Biržai, on the right bank of Agluona river. It is built in 1917. The church is wooden, has traditional folk architectural forms, rectangular plan (19.8 × 8.9 m), with a tower on a ridge. Inside, there are 3 altars. In the churchyard, there is a wooden bell tower (6 × 6 m). The whole churchyard is hedged in stone masonry fence.