Educational programme “Lavender. From seed to product”
Around mid-June, the farm fields begin to turn purple - the time of lavender flowering is slowly beginning. How the seed is changing until lavender finally blooms? What to do with lavender after they finished blooming? Maybe you can grow lavender yourself? What is that hydrolate you’ve heard so much about? How do lavender help health, beauty and well-being? These questions and many more will be answered during the educational programme.
ALL ABOUT LAVENDER AND ITS BENEFITS
Lavender is a really interesting and especially widely used plant, whose properties are simply unique. Many people who have visited the "Lavender Farm" are fascinated by their powers. To explain in more detail how lavender grows and how it can be useful, we have developed an inclusive educational programme - tour ”Lavender. From seed to product”.
WHAT WILL WE DO DURING THE PROGRAMME?
We invite you to participate and hear all the tips for lavender cultivation and application directly from the farm's founder Giedrė!
- you will walk in lavender fields, see the seedlings of different years, touch and examine the lavender up close;
- you will be introduced to other plants in the farm collection;
- you will learn how to grow lavender and what to do if you want to grow it yourself;
- you will take part in a lavender tea tasting;
- you will hear how lavender can be useful for household, health and beauty and found out about the products produced in the Lavender Farm.
VISIT US THIS SUMMER
Educational programme - tour “Lavender. From seed to product ":
- Programmes are organized in June - September;
- Duration - 1.5 hours, depending on the size of the group;
- Group size - from 10 to 50 people;
- Programme booking by phone +370 68738636 or by e-mail info@levanduukis;
- Price per person: 5 €.
Facebook: Levandų ūkis
Photo credit: "Levandų ūkis"