Ančiškiai St. Jacob Chapel
The wooden Ančiškai village Chapel of St. Jacob was built by local people in 1789. In 1846 the chapel was rebuilt.
Ančiškiai St. Jacob Chapel belongs to Vabalninkas the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church Parish, it is one of the operating and maintained wooden chapels in Vabalninkas Eldership. The chapel is also included in the tourist route - "Wooden Churches and Chapels of Biržai Region".
Coordinates: 55.974965, 24.666664